Monday, July 24, 2006

FIRST POST, GET EXCITED

Hi, this is my first post on this blog. Sorry for the delay to get it up but, I hope to be updating it frequently so be sure to check it out, often. And to check out the podcast that comes out every weekend. We are on and off with vidcasts but we do realease audio casts that discuss technology, games and review games. We have a website at www.rotpod.com. You can also get the BHGF forums from there which are the official ROTPOD forums. OH and by the way ROTPOD stands for Revenge of the Podcast. And if you want to contact me email me at ali@rotpod.com or instant messege me on AIM at fakeheadline. I'm pretty much always at the computer unless, podcasting.XD. I also like mostly indie music so talk to me about that. Ill post later, bye

4 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

5:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home