Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Nintendo sales predictions

Nintendo's sales predictions for the Wii mainly were released on there server and give a great deal of information about the inner workings of the company. They said that they expect to sell 6 million Wii units by March 2007. And 17 software titles for it. In my opinion this seems like a good number for the Wii. Most average consoles sell about 6 million units in the first 5 months of their life. This may be a little less because the gaming community has grown and they may run short nearing the end of 2006.

[original article]

5 Comments:

Anonymous theTORCH said...

I have to say that the Wii is going to be the big comeback that Nintendo has been looking for...

For awhile, Nintendo has lacked the new ideas and ingenuity that helped build the company and make it great, but the Wii seems to have overcome these problems...

I guess the DS did too to some extent, but that was sort've overshadowed by the success of Sony's PSP. I'd say that the sale's predictions are accurate (maybe even a little under-confident?)

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

4:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

3:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home